The PA Coalition for Oral Health is the statewide advocacy organization dedicated to promoting the importance of lifelong dental health by shaping policy and educating the public so Pennsylvanians know that all mouths matter. The priority areas are intentionally broad and far-reaching, and are intended to allow members to work on a variety of topics within the broad goals, depending on what the legislative session holds. The priorities are also written to be as inclusive of our valued partners as possible. For some priorities, it is appropriate for the PA Coalition for Oral Health to lead the lobbying effort. On others, PCOH takes a partnership position and works closely with another lead organization.
- Published 2017 Annual Report
- New website platform launched in March 2018
- Increased to over 700 Stakeholders in 2018
- Planned and executed 2018 PA Oral Health Summit: Pursuing New Opportunities in Innovative Collaboration (November 29-30, 2018)
- 501(c)3 status awarded in 2017
- Awarded 12 mini-grants, totaling $25,900 across the state to support work that advances the priorities of the PA Oral Health Plan
- Continuing to work with DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement and the OH2020 Network as part of the PA Family Oral Health Collective.
- Increased social media presence on Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter
- Submitted 2018 Form 990