The PA Coalition for Oral Health is the statewide advocacy organization dedicated to promoting the importance of lifelong dental health by shaping policy and educating the public so Pennsylvanians know that all mouths matter. The priority areas are intentionally broad and far-reaching, and are intended to allow members to work on a variety of topics within the broad goals, depending on what the legislative session holds. The priorities are also written to be as inclusive of our valued partners as possible. For some priorities, it is appropriate for PCOH to lead the lobbying effort. On others, PCOH takes a partnership position and works closely with another lead organization.
- Charitable work tracking for oral healthcare providers
- Administering water fluoridation grants for water authorities
- Teaching students across Pennsylvania using Teeth by Mary Otto
- Awarded 12 mini-grants, totaling $25,900 across the state to support work that advances the priorities of the PA Oral Health Plan
- Continuing to work with DentaQuest Partnership for Oral Health Advancement and the OH2020 Network as part of the PA Family Oral Health Collective.
If you want to collaborate with us, contact Helen at firstname.lastname@example.org.