This year’s summit was held on November 29-30, 2018 at the Best Western Premier Hotel and Conference Center in Harrisburg, PA.
More than 120 individuals were in attendance for this collaborative two-day event, filled with networking opportunities and insights.
This two-day summit has accelerated our efforts by bringing together leaders from across Pennsylvania to reconnect, discover intersections, and further the oral health movement through innovative collaboration. This year’s format for the two-day event was highly participative and drew strongly on the experiences and wisdom of the people in the room. Interested individuals can view the agenda.
Together, we can find ways to continue to impact:
- Access – Pennsylvania is a diverse state by population and geography. Sufficient access to oral health care is a right of the people that we have struggled to meet in the past.
- Workforce – With new scalable prototypes arising from our 2016 Workforce Innovation Summit, PA is primed to fully utilize all its oral health workforce to meet population needs. We will continue to dive deeper into new and renewed models to identify solutions and strengthen the oral health safety net for all.
- Infrastructure – With the launch of the 2017-2020 PA Oral Health Plan since our last convening, PA infrastructure is supporting the oral health movement at all levels. Our work together at this summit aligns with and elevates the PA Oral Health Plan.
Our next statewide event will be held in November 2020.
More than 120 decision-makers and influencers from across Pennsylvania were present, including:
- Health Professionals
- Health Advocates
- Human Service Organizations
- Community Health Foundations
- Industries Dedicated to Oral Health
The PA Oral Health Summit participants represent both buying power and decision-making authority within their organizations, offering a unique opportunity for sponsors to connect with leaders within the oral health care community.
Thank you to all those organizations who were able to financially support our 2018 Summit.
THANK YOU TO OUR 2018 PA ORAL HEALTH SUMMIT SPONSORS
At the heart of the matter, everyone deserves the opportunity for good oral health
(724) 972-7242 | email@example.com