Count Me In: Building Inclusive Dental Practices for Patients with Disabilities
In order to be eligible for continuing education units (CEUs), users must watch the video and complete all necessary tests (pre and post) for the course. Upon successful completion of the post-test, users will receive a confirmation email with the CEU certificate. Please note that it could take up to 30 minutes for this email to send. If you run into any issues or have any questions, please contact [email protected].
Course: Lesson 1
After participating in this webinar, learners will have an understanding of:
- What disabilities are
- Barriers and solutions to accessing dental care for people with disabilities
- Dental Health Professional Shortage Areas (DHPSAs)
- The ADA Code of Conduct Section 4.A.1 on Patients with Disabilities
- The PA “Take 5” Initiative
- The rewards of maintaining an inclusive dental practice.
The Pre-Test is required to take this Test.