National Conference on Health Communication, Marketing and Media
Please save the date for the National Conference on Health Communication, Marketing and Media (NCHCMM) in Atlanta, Georgia on July 18 – 20, 2023. For more than 15 years, CDC and the National Public Health Information Coalition (NPHIC), have partnered to make NCHCMM the nation’s premier public health communications conference. This unique conference brings together individuals representing academia, public health researchers and practitioners from federal and state government, as well as industry leaders and experts, to provide a forum for collegial dialogue within and across these groups. The conference aims to provide attendees with a learning environment where innovative ideas and new approaches to advance the field of health communication, marketing, and media are shared. Overall, NCHCMM is an opportunity to:
- share new concepts and knowledge that would influence theory-based and evidence-based practice of health communication and marketing.
- present and share original research, findings from pilot studies, and results of comprehensive evaluations of health communication and marketing campaigns and programs.
- discuss new theories, refinements or applications, and new conceptual models that can contribute to the success of health communication and marketing programs.
- discuss emerging trends in and the development and application of new communication tools and technologies in health communication and marketing programs.
- network with leaders in the field.
We look forward to seeing you at the 16th National Conference on Health Communication, Marketing and Media. To learn more about the conference, go to www.nchcmm.org. For questions about the NCHCMM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org